Sunday, January 13, 2013

Part 13: Royalties

Abraham had now successfully rescued LeForbes and Officer. He glanced down at the Wal-Mart™ brand paper that Angelique had used a Papermate™ brand pen to etch her instructions on.

I bet that last challenge just BLUE you away! 

Now that you've rescued two of you're pitiful friends, I'll assume you know how to reach your precious Skye. I did an evil laugh when I was writing that last sentence.

Yours in spirit,
 Angelique

"Okay, great, now what? She didn't tell us where Skye was at all." Abraham whinnied.

"Wait just a dern second." LeForbes cowboyed, "What's this here on the back?"

"Is that a phone number?" Officer observed, peering through his Ray-Ban™ brand sunglasses.

"Let's give it a shot." LeForbes said as he pulled out his Android smart phone from AT&T™.

He dialed the ten digit number literally as fast as humanly possible (2.4 seconds), wiping his brow halfway through with his Columbia™ brand mittens.

"Hello?" said a female voice on the other end.

"Yes, hello, I was told to call you?" LeForbes said.

"Who is this? Why are you calling?" the voice asked.

"A friend of ours has been kidnapped, do you know of any Skye Rara?"

"Oh, Skye? What a wonderful girl! I'll put her on." the voice said.

 The three looked at each other with bewilderment, confusion, amazement, awe, consternation, question, befuddlement, mystification, McDonald's™, perplexity, dumbfoundness, surprise, wonder, shock, and most of all, expectation.

"Hello?" Skye's voice said.

"Skye, where are you?!" Officer emphaticallied.

"Where are you Skye?" LeForbes asked.

"Where dat at?" Lil' Wayne interjected.

"I'm at Buckingham Palace. I don't know why Angelique sent me here, it's really nice. What about you guys?"

"Wait, was that the queen?" Abraham asked.

"Yeah, sweet lady. Anyway, you guys want to meet back up in Estacada, Oregon?" Skye planned out loud. She was wearing a Nabisco™ brand sweater.

"I couldn't think of a better location myself. Let's get going, boyzzz!" LeForbes and Lil' Wayne said, respectively.

The team hopped on a United Airlines™ flight to Salem, Oregon, because I guess that's where an airport in Oregon would be.

TO BE CONTINUED BY JAKE "I CAN FINISH A PART IN THE LAST POSSIBLE HALF-HOUR OF THE DAY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH" SMITH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type words here. Or else.